Sycamore had its Charter arrested by Grand Master Robert Bareilles on November 13, 2006. Sycamore Lodge #129 was closed Nov. 13, 2006 (without notice or hearing) and was reinstituted April 17, 2010. Below is documentation about the reinstitution of Sycamore #129.
- 2010 Proceedings of Grand Lodge of California Annual Sessions, p. 155 Grand Lodge Board Meeting Minutes March 6, 2010 re: “Reinstituting Sycamore #129” and 5 year Evaluation for “Certain Concessions”
- 2011 Proceedings of Grand Lodge of California Annual Sessions p. 44 Report of Grand Secretary re: Re-Institution” of Sycamore #129
- 2011 Proceedings of Grand Lodge of California Annual Sessions p. 63 and 64 Grand Lodge Board Meeting Minutes April 10, 2010 referring in two places to Sycamore #129’s Reinstitution
- Copy of Sycamore Lodge #129 Charter Petition dated March 28, 2010
- Sign in sheet showing 19 of the Odd Fellows, Members of Grand Lodge from around the state, who attended the 2010 Initiation and Reinstitution of Sycamore #129 (additional Members also attended who are not reflected on the Sign In Sheet).